We’re excited that you are interested in one of our properties. We want to make sure you have the best chance of getting approved AND being happy and satisfied with your new home.
Applications and Qualifications:
Our application fee is $25.00. This covers the cost of a credit check, background check, and eviction history check. The majority of our properties (some may have alternative requirements, please ask a property manager to verify) require you to meet the following criteria AT A MINIMUM:
- Must have a verifiable income equal to 3 times the monthly rent.
- For most properties your vantage credit score must be over 500. This does not apply to persons with little or no credit. Damage deposit can be adjusted to accommodate those with bad credit.
- No violent criminal history
- No history of evictions or collections from previous landlords.
- Cannot exceed occupancy restrictions for number people living in a dwelling.
- Some properties do not allow pets, or do not allow pets of a certain size, check with the property manager for more information
If you are concerned about your ability to qualify for a certain property please contact us for more information.
Most of our properties allow pets, however there will be a non-refundable pet deposit charged which varies based on the property, and the number and weight of you pet(s). Any properties found to have a pet either inside or outside the dwelling that has not been approved and paid the applicable pet deposit will be subject to a fine, and may be subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of your damage deposit.
First Months Rent
The rent for all properties is due on the 1st of every month. If you move into a property in the middle of the month and your credit score is less than 700 you will be required to pay a full month’s rent up front along with all applicable deposits. In that case your second months rent will be pro-rated based on your move in date. If your credit score is above 700 your first months rent will be prorated and all future months will be paid at full price. If you so choose you may pay the damage deposit on a property to hold it for up to two weeks, ask a property manager for more information on this.
Late payments are taken extremely seriously, all rents are due on the 1st of the month and should be paid on or before the 1st of the month. Payments received after the 5th will result in (at minimum) a 10% late fee of the unpaid balance.