We’re glad to hear that you’re interested in one of the properties we have available for sale. Because these properties are occupied and cash flowing, and we want to minimize the amount of disruption to the residents of these properties, we have come up with a process to use for all property transactions:
- If you’re interested in a property please contact Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you’re interested so we can make sure all the available information is on the website and up to date.
- We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
- At this point you can submit an offer that is contingent on viewing the property and standard due diligence (like a home inspection if you’d like). This should be sent as a letter of intent and include the following at a minimum:
- Sales Price
- Close Date
- Earnest Deposit Amount
- Amount of Earnest deposit that is “hard” (non refundable)
- Due diligence period length
- Buyer Name
- Closing costs allocations
- Any other terms you prefer that may be relevant
- If we can agree on a sales price we will need a pre-approval letter or proof of funds and we can schedule a showing.
- If the showing meets your expectations and you wish to move forward we can sign a contract at this time and start the due diligence period.
- The rest would be a typical real estate transaction.
Please Contact Kevin at Kevin@Kevindmay.com for more information.