If your property is currently managed by another local property manager, we will guarantee to save you at least 30% off your current rates, while maintaining the same or better performance and service. We will back that up with our total satisfaction guarantee, if you aren’t totally satisfied we will terminate your management contract immediately with no termination fee.
Increase your ROI and reduce your effort to generate returns. We have years of experience, and the best tools available, to maximize your return on investment. Our superior marketing and management strategy will pay for the management fees in higher rents, shorter vacancies, and less turnover.
Advantages to PROFESSIONAL property management with Mayco Real Estate Services, LLC:
- Reduced risk of violating a law and exposing yourself to unknown liabilities.
- Strict adherence to best practices to ensure your interests are protected and your returns are maximized.
- Your real estate becomes a truly passive investment.
- You can invest in areas outside of where you live (NWLA is an excellent place to invest in real estate).
- Extensive knowledge and experience for investors of all levels, we pride ourselves in educating our clients and improving their knowledge of real estate investing.
- Exceptional efficiency through the latest technology.
- Much better exposure to potential tenants in all demographic levels.
- We have literally hundreds of potential tenants contacting us every week.
- Increased exposure and cross marketing decreases vacancy time significantly.
- In house renovation and repair crew to manage repairs quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively, you can always choose the vendors that you would like working on your properties, our crew is available for your convenience, but is not required to be used.
- Our crew is licensed and fully insured
- Active reporting to keep you informed about the status of your property
- Weekly reporting for available units with specific data and recommendations for how to improve performance of your available property, but we always leave the final decisions up to you!
- Reporting on balances owed, collection and eviction activity, tenant notice to vacate and any other pertinent information. We want our clients to know what’s going on with their properties at all times.
- We’re always acting in your best interest.
Full Service Property Management:
We advertise properties when they come available, show the property by our staff at 100% of all showings, no lockboxes, or helpers, handymen, etc. doing the showings, screen the tenants (based on criteria you have selected), ensure leases are signed and stored securely, collect the rent, manage any necessary repairs (we will contact you prior to taking action on any repair over a certain preset cost, and we will use any vendors you have specified to do the work if you prefer), ensure all laws are adhered to, facilitate evictions if necessary, handle move-outs, move out inspections, refunding of damage deposits (or documentation and delivery of itemized explanation of charges related to damage deposit deductions), change the locks, complete a “make ready” checklist to ensure safety compliance and overall condition of property, and start the process over again. Our fees are determined by collected monthly rent, so we only make money when you make money. Large renovations or repairs and other similar services may require other one time charges if contractor oversight is required.
Pricing: starts at 3% (very large high quality portfolios) of collected rent, and is dependent on size and quality of portfolio. Pricing in the chart below is based on properties that are class C+ and better (Nicer highland single family homes would be considered C to C+). Pricing for properties in lower class rating would be higher due to increased resource requirements, but all of our properties we manage get the same attention to detail and level of service.
|Monthly Rental Fee||8%||7%||6%||5%||4%|
|Minimum Charge||$ 40.00||$ 40.00||$ 40.00||$ 35.00||$ 35.00|
|Max charge||$ 100.00||$ 100.00||$ 100.00||$ 75.00||$ 75.00|
|New Lease Fee||$350.00||$350.00||$ 250.00||$ 250.00||$ 250.00|
|Lease Renewal||$ 50.00||$ 50.00||$ 50.00||$ 50.00||$ 50.00|
Description of Fees:
“Monthly Rental Fee” – This is the amount deducted from the rent collected as our management fee.
“Minimum Charge” – This is the minimum amount charged per unit for a “Monthly Rental Fee”
“Max Charge” – This is the maximum charged for a “Monthly Rental Fee”
“New Lease Fee” – This is the amount charged when filling a vacant unit with a new tenant. The average COST of marketing a unit is over $270 each time they come vacant, so this fee is simply designed for us to recoup the cost of marketing. It is not uncommon for us to actually spend more on marketing than we recover from a new lease fee.
“Lease Renewal” – If a current tenant renews their lease for 6 months or more we deduct this fee at the time of lease renewal.
Partial Service Property Management:
Please See our “A La Carte” Services Page