AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT OFFERING A LA CARTE SERVICES. WE’D LOVE TO HAVE YOUR BUSINESS FOR FULL SERVICE MANAGEMENT! CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION.
We pride ourselves in being the best full service property management company in NW Louisiana. However sometimes investors may not need the full spectrum of our services, so we’re happy to provide them on an A La Carte basis to help you where you will benefit the most.
Showing Agent/Turnover Services
Benefit: Everyone who isn’t a full time real estate investor WILL benefit from this service. There is no exception to this rule. Our average turnaround time for one of the properties we manage is 16 days from the move out of the previous tenant to receiving a deposit or lease, that is MUCH lower than a typical self managed home, and with much better results. Every day your home stays unrented is more lost rent that could have easily covered the cost of our services. We will even “warranty” a tenant if we do the screening! It is a one time cost that will ensure that your properties have maximum exposure to potential tenants, best possible availability for showings, quickest response to inquiries, fastest possible turnarounds, and best of all…. access to and advice from our team of experts who will give valuable advice that will actually help you become a more successful investor! If your home requires repairs you will benefit from our relationships with local contractors to get the work done quickly and for a very fair price. We have the best technology and tools available to ensure all of the properties we market have maximum exposure and the best possible chance for renting quickly. Our screening tools are also the best available, so not only are you getting a tenant quickly, you are also getting a great quality tenant which will reduce your turnover, repairs, and maintenance costs.
Cost: 50% of first month’s rent or $400, whichever is higher
Our typical process is to:
- Speak with the current tenant
- Inform them of the move out process
- Obtain the keys, and document date and time possession was transferred
- Document the condition of the home
- Share the information about the condition with the owner and provide repair estimates so the appropriate refund of damage deposit can be processed
- Arrange repairs as needed
- Get professional photographs and 3D tour of home
- List property on all relevant listing platforms, social media, and our company website, along with paid advertising on multiple platforms
- Contact prospective tenants, answer all questions, schedule and complete showings
- ($25 Surcharge) Screen Tenants using credit check, background check, and eviction history, owner has option to approve applications before and after screening. We will “warranty” the tenant in most situations if we do the screening and paperwork.
- ($35 Surcharge) Complete all paperwork for move in, scan in and transmit to owner, along with providing hard copy to owner or store on our premises
Benefit: Atypical repairs and maintenance can be difficult, stressful, and very expensive. If you aren’t sure what you should do we offer a consulting service to help give the best advice possible and keep the outcome aligned for your best interest. Over the years our team has experienced a wide variety of different problems, so chances are whatever you’re dealing with we’ve already tackled, and we can help you make the best decision for your particular situation.
Cost: Up front quoting based on time requirement, typically only costs the minimum which is $50.
Difficult Tenant and/or Eviction Services
Benefit: Everyone whos been a landlord for more than a few months knows the benefit of this service. If you’re in the business long enough it is inevitable that you are going to run into a problem situation. If you’re dealing with class C and D properties it will happen fairly often. We can help give advice on a path forward with a problem tenant, or we can take over and resolve the problem for you entirely.
- Problem Tenant Solutions: Our advice is free, but solution services and advisory services for revising or setting up an improved system are quoted upfront based on expected time requirement, and starts at $50.
- Evictions: We will serve all the appropriate notices and attend court in the appropriate jurisdiction for you, acting as your agent, to remove a tenant. Price from $250-350 depending on requirements of particular jurisdiction.
If you’re in need of some other service that we’re capable of providing please don’t hesitate to contact us. All of our pricing is totally transparent and up front, so there are never any surprises when you’re dealing with Mayco. All quotes are free and with no commitment.