Increase your ROI and reduce your effort to generate returns. We have years of experience, and the best tools available, to maximize your return on investment. Our superior marketing and management strategy will pay for the management fees in higher rents and lower vacancies.
Advantages to professional property management:
- Reduced risk of violating a law and exposing yourself to unknown liabilities.
- Your real estate becomes a more passive investment.
- You can invest in areas outside of where you live (NWLA is an excellent place to invest in real estate).
- Extensive knowledge and experience for investors of all levels.
- Exceptional efficiency through the latest technology.
- Much better exposure to potential tenants in all demographic levels.
- We have literally hundreds of potential tenants contacting us every week we have vacancies.
- Increased exposure and cross marketing decreases vacancy time.
- In house renovation and repair crew to manage repairs quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively.
Full Service Property Management:
We advertise properties when they come available, show the property, screen the tenants (based on criteria you have selected), ensure leases are signed and stored securely, collect the rent, manage any necessary repairs (we will contact you prior to taking action on any repair over a certain preset cost), ensure all laws are adhered to, facilitate evictions if necessary, handle move-outs, move out inspections, refunding of damage deposits (or documentation and delivery of itemized explanation of charges related to damage deposit deductions), change the locks, and start the process over again. Cost is based primarily on collected monthly rent. Repairs and other similar services may require other one time charges.
Pricing: starts at 3% of collected rent, and is dependent on size and quality of portfolio. Pricing in the chart below is based on properties that are class B- and better. Pricing for properties in lower class rating are higher due to increased resource requirements.
|Monthly Rental Fee||8%||7%||5%||4%||3%|
|New Lease Fee||50%||50%||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00|
|Lease Fee Minimum||$250.00||$250.00||n/a||n/a||n/a|
Partial Service Property Management:
We will handle any of the above features on a single charge basis. Contact us for more information.
Pricing: varies based on what service and frequency of use.