Satisfaction Guarantee: If you give us the opportunity to manage your rental property and aren’t totally satisfied within the first 90 days, just let us know and we will terminate the agreement and refund any management fees that you’ve paid during that time. (Lease fees are not refundable). Additionally, we do not require any long term agreement, if you aren’t satisfied at any point during our management of your property it only takes a 30 day notice to terminate our services, and you’ll not owe us any fees that we haven’t already earned. We want you to be totally satisfied, and we want to EARN your business EVERY MONTH!
Increase your ROI and reduce your effort to generate returns. We have years of experience, and the best tools available, to maximize your return on investment. Our superior marketing and management strategy will pay for the management fees in higher rents, shorter vacancies, and less turnover.
Advantages to PROFESSIONAL property management with Mayco Real Estate Services, LLC:
- Reduced risk of violating a law and exposing yourself to unknown liabilities.
- Strict adherence to best practices to ensure your interests are protected and your returns are maximized.
- Your real estate becomes a truly passive investment.
- You can invest in areas outside of where you live (NWLA is an excellent place to invest in real estate).
- Extensive knowledge and experience for investors of all levels, we pride ourselves in educating our clients and improving their knowledge of real estate investing.
- Exceptional efficiency through the latest technology.
- Much better exposure to potential tenants in all demographic levels.
- We have literally hundreds of potential tenants contacting us every week.
- Increased exposure and cross marketing decreases vacancy time significantly.
- In house renovation and repair crew to manage repairs quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively, you can always choose the vendors that you would like working on your properties, our crew is available for your convenience, but is not required to be used.
- Our crew is licensed and fully insured
- Active reporting to keep you informed about the status of your property
- Weekly reporting for available units with specific data and recommendations for how to improve performance of your available property, but we always leave the final decisions up to you!
- Reporting on balances owed, collection and eviction activity, tenant notice to vacate and any other pertinent information. We want our clients to know what’s going on with their properties at all times.
- We’re always acting in your best interest.
Full Service Property Management for Residential OR Commercial Properties:
We advertise properties when they come available, show the property by our staff at 100% of all showings, no lockboxes, or helpers, handymen, etc. doing the showings, screen the tenants, ensure leases are signed and stored securely, collect the rent, manage any necessary repairs (we will contact you prior to taking action on any repair over a certain preset cost, and we will use any vendors you have specified to do the work if you prefer), ensure all laws are adhered to, facilitate evictions if necessary, handle move-outs, move out inspections, refunding of damage deposits (or documentation and delivery of itemized explanation of charges related to damage deposit deductions), change the locks, complete a “make ready” checklist to ensure safety compliance and overall condition of property, and start the process over again. Our fees are determined by collected monthly rent, so we only make money when you make money. Large renovations or repairs and other similar services may require other one time charges if contractor oversight is required.
Pricing: starts at 3% for commercial property management, 7.5% for residential – Click link below for more specific information on current pricing